Wednesday, January 22, 2014

First Love - After Effects Project (VideoHive)



Let me present to you a my new project of “First Love”. In this project,you can add 21 photos or video files and 21 text phrases. Included full video-manual, that even the beginner will easy understand how to tune a this project. I hope my project will be useful for you. Photos used in the video preview in the Zip folder are not included.
Photos used in the video preview are taken from the site www.Flickr.com (Creative Commons license)

CS4 – CS6 Project
* Hd(1280×720) Res.
* No plugin
* Optical Flares -prerendering
* Easy to Customize ( You can change photos/video,text)
* Music not included ( First Love )
* Video tutorial included
* Duration of the slide show: 1:11
HD RENDERS IN ABOUT 55 min., 26 sec. on Intel I7-2600, 16gb ram, Windows 7, 64 bit

Created 16 July 12
After Effects Version CS4, CS5
File Size 113.381mb
Requires Plugins No
Resolution 1280x720



Download it here! Also,leave a comment, rate and share my blog. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment