Thursday, March 20, 2014

Romeo & Juliet 3 (Movie Trailer) - After Effects Project (VideoHive)


Description

Let me present to you my new project Romeo & Juliet 3 (Movie Trailer). This is another project of the series and I hope you will like it as three my previous projects. For this project you will need Element 3D plug-in. But this plug-in from the category of “Must have” and, I’m sure, it will be useful for you more than once. As always, the item includes video tutorials that even a novice will understand how to set up the project. Enjoy!
Note

All video footage and photo which I have used in the preview are not included in the project. Thanks to the authors for providing the Creative Commons License.

Created 16 January 14
After Effects Version CS5, CS5.5, CS6
File Size 254mb
Requires Plugins Yes
Resolution 1920x1080
Requires Element 3D


Also,leave a comment, rate and share my blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment