Unity is a multiplatform game development tool, designed from the start to ease creation. A fully integrated professional application, Unity just happens to contain the most powerful engine this side of a million dollars. Everything is done through Unity's simple user interface. Thousands of hours of thought and spit-polish have gone into it. Unity has a highly optimized graphics pipeline for both DirectX and OpenGL. All major file formats are supported, and almost any art application can be used with Unity. Unity supports a wide range of platforms when you release your work to the come alive. Unity's shader system combines ease of use, flexibility and performance. Bring your interactions to life with the built-in Ageia PhysX™ physics engine. Realtime soft-shadows and baked lightmaps, spiced up with halos and lens flares.
- Fully Integrated Editor
- Highly optimized graphics pipeline for both DirectX and OpenGL
- Support Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, Photoshop, Cinema 4D and Cheetah 3D
- Instantaneous, Automatic Importing
- TrueType Font Support
- One-Click Deployment
- Support for Old Hardware and Drivers
- 40 Built-in Shaders
- Built-in Ageia PhysX™ Physics Engine
- Mix realtime 3D graphics with streamed audio and video
- Flexible and Easy in use
Download it here! Also,leave a comment, rate and share my templates. Thank you!
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9