Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Feel Nice - After Effects Project (VideoHive)


I Feel Nice (Real Super 8 Look)

“I Feel Nice” is created in After Effects CS4 . The project is created to be really easy customized. Insert texts, change fonts, videos or images. YOU DON’T NEED ANY PLUGINS.

AE CS4 / CS5 / CS5.5 / CS6 Project
FULL HD Resolution 1920×1080
No plugins
10 Videoholders and 10 Texts Placeholders + 1 minute with 4 colour fx
Help File Included
Easy to customize
Lots of useful assets
Sound Fx included

MUSICS USED: I Feel Nice
The images (creative commons) used are not included:
Endless Roads (Trailer)
Rock’n’roll Wedding in Spain
WET ELECTRIC PHOENIX OFFICIAL AFTERMOVIE
New York, New York
“Volume Bikes: Volume In California Trip.

Created 5 March 13
Requires Plugins No
After Effects Version CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6
File Size 436mb


Download it here! Also,leave a comment, rate and share my templates. Thank you!

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment